A man was rescued from a burning garage in Morecambe after a fire broke out in the early hours of Wednesday morning (April 18).
Crews from Morecambe, Lancaster and Bolton-le-Sands attended a fire involving a garage at a property on Alexandra Road, just after 1.40am.
Firefighters rescued one man from the building who was suffering the effects of smoke inhalation.
Crews administered first aid at the scene.
Fire crews extinguished the fire using a hose reel and were in attendance damping down for approximately one hour and 20 minutes.