Fuse box fire in Lancaster prompts 999 call

A fuse box set on fire at a flat in Lancaster.

A fuse box set on fire at a flat in Lancaster.

0
Have your say

Firefighters responded to a 999 call after a fuse box set on fire at a flat in Lancaster.

Two fire engines and crews went to the flat on Heaton Road at 9.30pm on February 25.

There were no casualties and after putting the fire out, firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to make sure that there were no remaining unseen hot-spots in the electrical wiring.