Morecambe in Bloom 2015 is now open for entries and will be organised by Morecambe Town Council for the first time.
There are eleven classes and entrants may enter as many classes that apply to them.
Entries are invited in the following classes:
1. Lancaster City Council Tourism Award for Best Hotel, Public House or Bed & Breakfast.
2. Morecambe in Bloom Amateur Garden Challenge Cup.
3. Morecambe & District Chamber of Trade Business Trophy.
4. The Vera Bailey Trophy for Best Terraced Frontage.
5. The David Jordan Trophy for Best Back Yard.
6. The JWK Community Challenge Trophy.
7. Under 14’s (Tub, Hanging Basket or Garden Patch.
8. The Joan Adams Memorial Trophy for the Best Hanging Basket. 9. The Lesley Jordan Trophy for the Best Street or Terrace.
10.The Visitor Schools Challenge Cup.
11.The Morecambe Town Council Trophy for Best Shopping Street or Area.
Entry Forms are available from The Green Room Coffee House; Morecambe Town Hall; The Arndale Centre and Bare Lane News. Closing date for entries is June 19, 2015.